5 tips to boost your online presence
Your online presence plays an essential role, whether you provide B2B services or run a B2C business. The message you present online to customers will play a significant role in your sales process.
We are living through a time where outside sales teams are transitioning to virtual meetings and presentations, instead of the more traditional in-person meetings of the past. A more socially distanced option such as a video chat or phone call is quickly becoming a standard operating procedure. If this sounds like your business, a necessary tool for your company is a search engine compliant well-optimized website. It can be an amazing tool to assist in closing your sales cycle.
An updated site can improve your online presence and support your sales team in several ways:
- Keep your website content up-to-date with the latest information on your services or products.
- You can include changes you’ve made to your business especially if it involves a change in operations for the foreseeable future.
- Customer testimonials are great for your site, and make sure you have a substantial amount of online reviews from a third-party source such as Google reviews, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Potential customers tend to trust third-party review sites, as opposed to internally posted testimonials.
- Include a FAQ page for potential customers to gather additional information about your service and operating procedures.
- Include case studies of projects on your website that highlight your expertise and problem-solving skills.
A recent Bright Local survey found that 90% of consumers used the internet to research local businesses last year with 33% searching every day. As we’ve seen over the past couple of decades, the trend will continue to increase going forward.