What we do and how we do it.
Brand development and design methodology
Gather information – We begin our design methodology by analyzing information relevant to your business, such as:
- Overall business objectives
- Existing communications strategies
- Current target audiences
- Most effective media to meet your objective – print, online, or a combination
Formulate strategies – We then use our findings to build a communication strategy that is right for your business. This involves:
- Brainstorming possibilities – exploring real-world scenarios
- Defining design concept and scope
- Identifying potential problems and problem solving
- Organizing content
Develop Proof of Concept – Armed with the blueprint, we begin to create a “look and feel” (or design concept) that reflects the project’s desired outcome. You review the design concepts and we discuss items for further refinement and implementation.
Implement – At project implementation, we:
- Integrate the developed designs into your business collateral and marketing materials, such as advertisements, stationery, signage, website, brochures, folders, packaging and reports
- Synthesize form and function of your marketing materials into a unified end product
Maintenance – Our maintenance services include:
- Content updating
- Updating and adding information as your company evolves.
Evolution – As your business grows or changes, you can engage us to provide enhancements in order to:
- Accommodate increasing traffic or growth
- Implement technology or measurement solutions to support ongoing marketing effort